Regular Maintenance Keeps Your Car Running Longer!
"Not Your Ordinary Oil Change!"
- Drain oil and refill, with up to 5 quarts PREMIUM OIL
- Replace oil filter
- Check condition and level of power steering fluid
- Lubricate chassis (as required)
- Check condition and level of transmission fluid
- Check condition and level of differential fluid
- Check brake fluid level and condition and report
- Top off window washer fluid
- Check condition of windshield wiper/washer and test operation
- Visually Inspect tires for condition and wear
- Visually inspect air filter and breather, plus cabin filter (if equipped)
- Check condition and level of engine coolant
- Visually inspect drive belts, radiator hoses, and p.c.v. valve
- Visually test exterior lighting for operation
- Visually inspect exhaust system/engine/transmission for leaks
- Vacuum front floor interior
- Check tires for inflations pressure and adjust to specifications
- Visually inspect exterior of battery & terminals
Oil Well recommends Oil & Filter Service every 3 months or 3000 miles
to help you ensure long reliable service life for your engine.